The AC-40 acoustic amplifier is developed on the basis of the popular AC-20. While retaining the high sound quality, it is more powerful, more portable due to its built-in battery and therefore a great choice for outdoor performances. Its 40W (RMS) power can easily meet the requirements for small live shows and can be used as long as 3 hours continuously when fully charged. Based on the AC-20’s DSP circuit, it delivers the same sonic clarity and will satisfy your amplifier demands without a doubt.
* An amplification characteristic and EQ curve specially designed for acoustic guitar
* 40W of power(20W+20W)
* 2X 6.5inch speaker
* Built-in high performance DSP chip to provide 3DSP effects(CHORUS,DELAY, REVERB)
* 3 DSP effects can be used simultaneously.
* A dynamic microphone channel gives you a clear and powerful vocal sound.
* Mic channel features a reverb.
* AUX IN to connect CD player, MP3 or similar devices.
* Built-in rechargeable battery to support outdoor performances.
* 3 hours of usage when fully charged.
* Dimensions：400LX210WX265H mm
* AC Power adapter output: DC 15V 4A
* DC Voltage: 12V/7.0 Ah
* Weight: 8.35 KG
See Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKleRD4M1I